Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

23 December 2010

Fave albums of...2010

This is a fashion blog but I figured I would clue you in to what my musical favorites have been over the past 12 months. This isn't a complete list because blogger somehow deleted the other half of this post. I can do favorite songs of the month if you are interested so please give me your feedback.
Teenage Millionares
 Soulja Boy - Pretty Boy Swagg by broreis 
+Death Note

"Graffiti"
Okay. The album looks awful, just my opinion, but Deuces is a classic.

"Time To Die"
 The Dodos - Fables by Wichita Recordings


"My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"
What can I say, this album just sounds awesome. But I can definitely tell that the emotion....just isn't there.
   12 Lost In the World feat. Bon Iver by bahay kubo

"Lisbon"
 The Walkmen - Victory by everythingstartssomewhere


Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

4 comment(s):

Brandon said...

Thanks for this! Love to Walkmen and thanks to your post I now am loving their new album! Merry Christmas in deed!

Six Six Sick Girls said...

Nice choices. I love seeing everyone's year end top 10 lists--I'm working on my own right now!
xx
Tiffany

Hannah-Rose said...

great tracks - the perfect mix of genres and sounds. i loved the walkmen this year too, and of course, bon iver ruled the world's itunes.

X

rushel said...

I really loved "Fables" by The Dodos. I didn't get their album this year, but I think I'll get it now.

It's funny I know I've heard that song before (several times) but I just didn't know the name, who it was by or bothered to find out.

Now I know! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!