Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

26 July 2010

Breaking news!: This past weekend was amazing and.....

 Yvan Rodic was on StyleLikeU!



Isn't he adorable? This is a great video as you get to hear the man speak about himself for once.
He is hands down one of my favorite streetstyle photographers and has been for a long time.
I was so busy this weekend I didn't realize til today that he was interviewed by SLU.

My weekend was jammed pack with awesome live music and running around. I worked as at a now defunct festival called Whartscape. Through wind and rain and everything else it was a big hit. I am also sad to note that it will be the last of its kind. This year I had the privilege of helping out at the festival. I met a lot of amazing musicians, show goers, and volunteers who all made such a great festival even better. Also a big shout out to H&H building, Dan Deacon, Stephanie Levin, Robbie, Adam, and Ed because they worked their asses off like no one else I have seen. I am tired and exhausted so sorry if I haven't responded to your emails or comments.
design by Nolen Strahls//screenprints by Alex Dondero

 I also created a project with a few friends who documented the festival. I cannot wait to get the film back from the shop. It will take about a week to organize and post. Meanwhile, here is a flickr feed of pictures uploaded so far. I was definitely inspired by this festival and hope that another group of people can come together to make it happen again, and again, and again.

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!