Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

10 February 2011

IFB Conference LIVE!

So I really do feel like the kid under a rock watching from a well off distance but I digress. Please watch this livestream if you have an interest in fashion blogging and journalism.
Watch live streaming video from ifbconference at livestream.com

 Listen closely, these people are not only credible but have experience. I have had the pleasure to interact with a few of them through their blogs so it is important to appreciate their viewpoints and advice. 
UPDATE: I have watched a few panels and think that this is a big improvement from past seasons. The second panel, The Business of Blogging, was exceptional and was led by the amazing Vahni of Gritandglamour.com. The third panel dealt with the necesity to work with blogs gracefully. Rachna Shah of pr/marketing at KCD offered the most helpful advice about not just honing in on stats but also content as a great way to approach companies and pr people.

Life is beautiful, let's share a little. 
Joy D.

1 comment(s):

Liz said...

damn it, cant watch at work..maybe tonight I'll catch up

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!