1. What color dominates your closet? Blue and black. I am not sure how that happened but I usually add some color with a scarf. I rarely wear all blue or all black though.
2. If money weren't an issue how would you change the color emphasis in your closet? I would try and wear more color on the bottom. Like pastel slacks would be awesome in my closet a la Dries Van Noten's and Jil Sander's spring collections.
3. What is your mantra about mixing colors? I think it has more to do with body shape and how the colors will make your body look. Sometimes I ignore that idea but I mostly keep to contrasting colors that have a warm feeling. I really like mixing browns, greys, blues, and deep reds together. (See the top photo.)
4. For you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits? It is quite simple, if I do not have much color in my wardrobe I add color tights, a scarf, or jewelry. (Pictured above) I have added a colorful necklace which you can see in more detail here.
5. Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe? I probably mention her once a week on this blog but Susie Bubble never shys away from color or texture. I also like Vahni of Grit and Glamour. She does an exceptional job of letting color work for her on different levels.