Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

19 February 2011

But I look good don't I? pt.2

Here is video 1 of 9. The rest will come weekly on my You Tube channel. The volume is really low and I was quite nervous to have everyone see me, "worked out". But, for me this is something personal I can share with people: a documentation of healthy choices and some of the struggles that might some along with that. I highly encourage you read Arash Mazinani's article about The Adonis Complex. Very inspiring and it was part in parcel to why I decided to take a healthy plunge into the cool waters of healthier living.
Have you made any healthy changes to your lifestyle recently? If so, what are they?



Life is beautiful, let's share a little. 
Joy D.

1 comment(s):

rushel said...

What a good idea; I'm looking forward to the rest of the videos :)

No time like the present to start a healthy lifestyle regimen!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!