Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

24 January 2011

Fashion Film Monday!: Juun J speaks



Just hearing him talk is enough but Juun J. Is great at what he does. His demeanor alone invites me to listen further. We discussed a bit the interest in learning about the designer. It is more intriguing of a conversation when the designer is not as well known. The descriptions of their process become more fluid and, in my opinion more beautiful. Juun J. makes clothes that inpsire the wearer. As you can tell I am a huge fan of his work and how he refuses to commodify his ideal form or shape. What do you think of the work you have seen? 


Life is beautiful, let's share a little. 
Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!