Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

22 January 2011



The awesome and sassy Jai from The Fat and The Skinny on Fashion blog donned me with a lovely crown of Stylish Blogger! When you’ve been honored with this award you are supposed to share 7 things about yourself and pay it forward to 15 newly discovered bloggers. So here it goes:
1. Fresh Prince and Dj Jazzy Jeff albums are all that are playing on my speakers lately.
2. I recently made a new friend, he's a butcher.
3. I love anime. I recently started to watch Great Detectives Poirot and Marple again.
4. For a short time a year ago I was in a band called Fridge Ahttp://www.myspace.com/fridgeamusic
5. Last year, for 3 months I lived with 10 other people.
6. I am a good chef but terrified of baking.
7. One of my biggest guilty pleasures, because I am American, is that I am in love with Britpop bands.

So the lucky 15 are....*drumroll*



Life is beautiful, let's share a little. 
Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!