Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

22 October 2010

Fashion Film Friday!: Comme des Garcon x Quay brothers




Two years ago the Quay brothers were honored in Philadelphia. I already knew about them and rushed at the chance to finally see them in person! They also has a small collection of their sets at a nearby gallery. Fast forward to now. My love for them is basically forever. So when I was browsing YT (YouTube) I saw this commercial for Comme des Garcon's newest fragrance. What a delight. And yes, it has little to do with clothing but lots to do with the premise of fashion film: depicting the product and letting the consumer be entranced by the mood and feel.
Life is beautiful, let's share a little. Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!