Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

19 October 2010

Boy oh Boy: It has been a while, I miss you!

photo taken from wallpaper.com


I want to sit down with each of you and have coffee and chat and tell you all the exciting (and not so exciting) things that have been going on. As you know I MOVED, and that has been a shakey transition. Pictures soon of my lovely roommates and the house. I am really pleased with the space and it makes me feel great to lounge on in the kitchen or my room. Gone are the days of overhearing band practices or drunken art school freshman. I also am working again, hooray! Thank you to all new readers, I have been receiving your emails and comments. 

What else? What else? Sorry for being MIA and a little skitso with this message. The photo above is from one of my favorite collections in all of fashion month, ACNE! I just wanted to give a holler: I'm not dead yet. Although my cat loves to initiate "hangout time" at 3am every morning......


Life is beautiful, let's share a little. Joy D.

4 comment(s):

Annie Spandex said...

Congrats on the move and job! :)

Six Six Sick said...

Congratulations on your move. The Acne collection was one of my favorites too.
xx
Tiffany

cookie said...

Acne...what to say, they do a great job every time.
xo

can't wait to see you wearing you know what:)

etoilee8 said...

I might need those shoes in black. Yup, I think I need them.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!