Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

17 July 2010

One of the best days of my life.



Undoubtedly there will be more great days when my college friends are around. We are all separating in some form this summer and after spending a good year in each others faces every school day I will miss them
(a lot). By the time we take our leave from one another I am barely breathing from all the laughing. These guys make life worth it because I can always bounce ideas and questions off them without feeling like an idiot. The one on the left is getting married this weekend. Congrats Dot!

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

1 comment(s):

lucy and sarah said...

Looks like some great times. Hope you guys get back together soon to celebrate.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!