Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

15 July 2010

5 .Reasons to be happy

photo by William Eadon

REASONS TO CELEBRATE
1. Good health: although I am a little bruised from my excursions in to the woods I am in good health. And most importantly i haven't let my recent struggles to keep from eating some really good food.
2. Love in my life: So this is probably the one and only time I will gush about my boyfriend. We have been together a while and I appreciate him 100%. Although I am working on showing him I care. He is one of my best friends and I can't say that about any other relationship I have been in.
3. BLOGS!!!: Thank god for those right?! Because I am in between 3 books currently and sometimes I need a break. Also, great time killer. I can get lost in the internet, there will be an ailing disease that will result in the time i spend on the internet. But not now! Live it up!
4. Vacation: I have to count my blessings. Being unemployed allows me to enjoy a weird time in my life where I get to reflect on my last year of college. I have been researching various careers and places of internship. Boring I know but for me it is uber exciting!
5. Air conditioning: This is pretty self explanitory. I say a/c should stand alone as a marvel of first world living. Most of my friends don't have a/c. Don't take it for granted!

WHAT REASONS DO YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY?
They might seem insignificant but it is a part of you and that is a big deal.

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!