Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

06 February 2010

Hi there, Hello there.



Antonio you dragged it out of me. Here is my new hair. It is my "2010" hair. My blog hasn't, in the past, been about me on camera. I love being in front of the camera but I often feel like I am flaunting rather than presenting my wardrobe. Once I get over this fear expect more wardrobe posts and video posts. Maybe sooner than later? Any blogger friends want to pose or shoot with me?
Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D. 

3 comment(s):

SabinePsynopsis said...

Putting yourself in front of a camera is a real challenge. So, well done! Your haircut looks lovely.

bryna said...

this is great. i would be way to shy to do this!

Sabine said...

Putting yourself in front of a camera is a real challenge. So, well done! Your haircut looks lovely.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!