Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

01 August 2009

Music Nerd Alert

THIS just happened Friday. It was the first show in their small tour. Very select dates, I managed to get my picture taken by some local magazine. I will post once I find it. You have missed one of the most epic colabs in indie label history...are No Age , Dan Deacon, and Deerhunter still on indie labels? Doesn't matter, I was beside myself to hear a local favorite play with Deerhunter and No Age in the mix. My music nerd fuse shot off the richter scale. totally, totally awesome. i love my city, if only for a little bit, once again. SIDENOTE: Sonar's sound sounded the best it has since Baltimore Round Robin, thanks Dan because I know it was you who made that possible.
Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!