Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

06 May 2009

Long Live The New Flesh

Often, usually over coffee, my friends, and I talk about Baltimore music. I guess I should be embarrassed about how close I feel to the music community even though I have only played one show, but I don't. Anyway The New Flesh pops up in conversation all the time. Why? Because they are music gold: their music is tight, their performances are great, and they are pretty cool guys. Would you like to see what I am talking about?
(all photos taken from their here)
It would be better if I could post upcoming shows they are playing but I think they are on some sort of break.
EDIT: Now you can leave comments, some code needed to be arranged.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!