Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

19 November 2010

You Go Girl/ Fashion Film Friday: Full Time Fabulous friends!

I have the pleasure of having two blog friends participating in the first annual Full Time Fabulous blogging competition. This competition is moderated by Sunglass Hut. The competition boasts great opportunities for the winning blogger including travel expenses, a plush NYC apartment, and cushy stipend to spend Here are the videos of my friends Lesley W. of Creative Cookie and Christina of Profresh Style. While it is too late to vote (it ended 2 days ago) please send them good vibes in the hopes that they get some much needed exposure for their amazing writing talent!

Lesley W. of Creative Cookie


Christina of Profresh Style
Life is beautiful, let's share a little. 

Joy D.

3 comment(s):

wobblinbetty said...

they're both cool videos! finger crossed fro these two ladies!
xxx

Unknown said...

I love Christina! I actually finally met her in person this past week and hung out! What you get from her in the blog is totally her in person! <3 HER!!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Michelle Elaine said...

I love Christina! I actually finally met her in person this past week and hung out! What you get from her in the blog is totally her in person! <3 HER!!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!