Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

16 September 2010

New York Fashion Week Day 3: J.Cheikh Presentation

Sophie Lin and friend
 I arrived a little late, being lost the the "wonder" of 7 Ave. I was happy to see model Sharri Sutton as the Dj, she kept the party live. The models wore 3 looks and my favorite was this red velvet suit. It was non abrasive to the touch. Now I want one of my own. Aziz M. was on site with his IPad and let me take a look at his collection. When talking with Sophie Lin, the designer of J.Cheikh, she told me her collection had been lost in the mail. My jaw dropped! She was pretty resilient and will be showing at Chicago Fashion Week in October! Sophie was such a warm person and I wish her all the best. Be sure

Dj Sharri Sutton

I want to be best friends with this guy.

He was rocking some studded Louboutin oxfords.

Sophie Lin and Kelechi (assistant buyer for Macy's)

My favorite looks the models strutted out in. They were lovely!

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

1 comment(s):

WendyB said...

Those studded Loubs are fierce!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!