Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

15 September 2010

New York Fashion Week: Day 2

Getting in the swing of things was very easy here in New York. There was so much get done during Fashion's Night Out.  I am sad to say I missed most of the pandemonium but I think I had my shareFashion night out was a great way to have fun amongst the "business stuff".  First the Kamau (bossman), Lesley, a few friends, and I headed to Kate Spade for Tim Gunn's book signing. I got see him but hordes of people were around him. The Kate Spade store looked so beautiful And I need a metal bow for fall. It is on my list.

A beautiful bow accent that reoccurs in the store.


Blane Charles and Lesley

This is what I call a win-win situation.

 
Even the staff was polished.


These ladies are my inspiration. They have a blog you should check out.

What we came there for!  He was such a nice man. And Kamau got great footage for his documentary. It is something I can't talk about yet but am super duper excited about. 

I also went to Rug Co. where Mr. Editor-at-Large Hamish Bowles sang. I have some unedited footage to show you via Google video but will be editing video once I get back home. He selected English standard.


 He is singing "Out in the Noonday Sun".

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

3 comment(s):

SabinePsynopsis said...

Great fun and wonderful pictures! Hamish Bowles singing... Gotta love that!

etoilee8 said...

Oh my goodness. My love for Hamish Bowles just shot through the roof. This is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

SabinePsynopsis said...

Great fun and wonderful pictures! Hamish Bowles singing... Gotta love that!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!