Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

21 July 2010

Maximum Homme Inspiration: MONCLER GAMME BLEU S/S 11

Always have always will love this legendary label but since Thom Browne has gotten a hold of the reigns the past few collections have been phenomenal. As much as I appreciated Mcqueen and his theatrics, not to mention Garet Pugh and everyone in between, Moncler Gamme Bleu is taking it to a new level. It is my opinion that theatrics are not in the budget but in a well executed idea. The idea does not even have to be groundbreaking to make me smile. Each piece in this collection, like most in the past, can stand alone as a great garment. I think that is a big plus to any collection. I am amused at the bike shorts with bikes overlapping in contrast colors.



create avatar

create avatar
Photos from Jak and Jil and Style.com
Favorites?

1. Overlapping bike knitted tunic
2. Bicycle shorts
3. The printed ponchos and capes

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

1 comment(s):

lucy and sarah said...

Quite interesting look, only I'd be in a sweat in it here in the humidity of the midwest...especially on a bike.

Sorry..no show..just an on going story.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!