Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

04 May 2010

Yes_Please: Summer shoes

Realistically: I couldn't even walk in these but seeing as I would work three jobs to get them they belong on this list.The satin bows are my favorite detail! No surprise but these shoes are Prada and were taken by Jak and Jil photog Tommy Ton.

Isabela Mastache Martinez makes these shoes. I like the skeleton toes better than the Rei Kawakubo red numbers that Tavi of Style Rookie has in her closet. They are more lethal looking.Martinez has some other great designs which I post in the coming month! 


These Lanvin macrame and leather sandals are fantastic. There is chain and beads and yarn all in one! You can purchase them at Luisaviaroma if you have 700 bones to drop. Maybe someone will come along with a DIY version. 


Opening Ceremony is on a roll these past two seasons with their shoe collections. I like the mix of blue and grey dots amongst espadrille wedge. It is for sale right now!

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!