Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

28 April 2010

What's on TV?: "New Faces" by Andy Warhol

I love Andy Warhol's video work, it is so "do-it-yourself" it hurts. And I like that he exploited it. And EastSeventhStreet has a bunch of videos from his cable access show. This show in particular is subject to question how much input Warhol had. I posted the Halston segment for Movie Night. He knows how to expose someone, that is a skill in my book. (Disclaimer:Exploiting isn't cool though.)

These are the new kids on the block sort of speak. Is that Zappa? No way! I don't know who most of these people are, I'm a child of the 90s, forgive me....

1 of 6

2 of 6

3 of 6

4 of 6

5 of 6

6 of 6
Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!