Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

13 March 2010

Everyday Dress: Running errands

Purse: vintage, Scarf: found, Khaki peacoat/raincoat: Vintage Hat: a gift from Dad
Underneath: Africa print tunic dress and grandpa sweater (both thrifted)

My favorite thing to wear these days are hats and winter coats. While it has gotten warmer it was rainy yesterday, I am taking a picture outside the Social Security Office.  A key element in my wardrobe, I find and thrift most of the items. Only recently have I bought select pieces. It is time for me to spread my wings and start posting my outfits. More to come!

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

2 comment(s):

mapetiteamy said...

This outfit reminds me of Margot Tenenbaum. Cute!
x

mapetiteamy said...

This outfit reminds me of Margot Tenenbaum. Cute!
x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!