Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

31 March 2010

Everday Dress: Flashback1


Misshapen bowler hat bought via Ebay, American Apparel grey catsuit, vintage Purse, found shorts, Circle scarf (Gift from IFBcon), Vintage Hanes dress socks, Vintage Riding boots.

By now you can guess I like my vintage pieces and have a hard time giving into brands. I like to feel the past of the clothes. I like these shorts because of the paint splatter all over them. It is only slightly noticeable.The shorts were found at the loading dock of my building. We have a free pile that everyone exploits. It is like a thrift store except free and more adventurous.
Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!