Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

19 February 2010

Things of thought

So my camera decided to "lunch out", Kasai says that means f@#ked up. As a result I have been scoring the internet for evidence of this awesome conference. This is Imran Amed of Business of Fashion and Diane Pernet; great minds that stood their ground during the "imfamous" blog ethics panel. A special nod to Jessica of What I Wore who stood firm on her integrity as a personal fashion blogger. More picture updates from the IFB conference coming as I find them.

Yes, that is Tavi...and Susie...and Mr. Street Peeper. It was great to finally hear them speak on the recent spat that the media drummed up. I was happy to learn that everyone is a-okay with each other. I know it sounds dramatic of me...

I just received in my inbox a copy of the new Face Hunter book. I have already started to look through each page closely. I cannot wait to tell you about it!

I have been really into Everclear lately. I don't believe in guilty pleasures really but I guess this band would have to be in that category.


These shoes will be mine too! Thanks Solestruck for helpin' a sista out.

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

2 comment(s):

g said...

nice post !
and they say the pixie wedges are totally comfy

g said...

nice post !
and they say the pixie wedges are totally comfy

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!