Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

22 February 2010

NYFWeekend/IFB recap pt.1: The nervous video


This is a little video I was going to post the morning of the conference but I was rushing around trying not to get into a cue at the bathroom. Gotta love hostel living! I managed to do this in private without anyone listening in. My ring is a beaded band with baubles on top. I wear it almost everyday. The head wrap is a pashmina scarf given to me by a friend. The sweater is "vintage" L.L. Bean, and it is super comfy.
Staying on a positive note I was fun doing a video log and I would like to regularly post them. Next time I will look more at the audience, promise. Please let me know if this video does not work. I am trying out Google's video provider.

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!