Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

23 February 2010

IFB recap pt.2: the roundup

I am not the only one recapping the conference. I have added to Jessica of What I Wore's list of blog posts that cover the conference. Although there are some very comprehensive posts on this list I am excited to present my own opinions about the conference. My Favorites: Wendy Brandes, The Greyest Ghost, and Pink Rock Candy. I have yet to read every entry but since I am a comment whore you can look to their respective blogs to get my comments.

Coming up next: I break down panels 2 through 4.
Before: part 1!

1 comment(s):

WendyB said...

Thanks for including me on your list!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!