Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

01 January 2010

New Year!

There have been some ebs and flows and also some downsides to the past year but I hope to open the doors to an exciting new year! As you can see I have been slowly integrating new things to my blog, I hope you are enjoying them! This is one of the last things I must do: type up what this blog really means to me. I have been getting more and more serious about blogging and really wanting to provide anyone who will read a great opportunity to see things from my lens. I am not big on Fashion Week recaps or celeb gossip but I think there is so much more out there. I would like to explore more of the unexplored and talked to some of the people that are doing some amazing things. I hope to take you, my reader, on that ride with me.
Without further ado here is my manifesto.

Manifesto for Iplayfaves
My inspiration comes from everywhere, not just fashion. No bullshit. This blog is about my life and discussing things I enjoy through images, video, and original content. I want to provide a clean interface to allow you, the reader, to enjoy what I enjoy. Life is beautiful, let’s share a little.
Joy D.

1 comment(s):

Becky Tjandera said...

Happy new year <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!