Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

17 May 2009

To-do list for this coming week

summa time


1. Clean the rest of my house. This will take most of the week, I'll show you what I am talking about later.

2. Start my new job. I am so excited to work with antique lighting!

3. Make old skool mixtapes with 90s r&b and hiphop. I've been talking about it for a while now.

4. Something fun!

Now you have seen my love for lists. I will try and keep it to a minimum.

5 comment(s):

IAMTHEANGELNEGRO said...

COOL BLOG!

joy said...

thank you.

Natalie said...

hey thanks for checking out my blog, i LOVE your inspiration pics!

http://natalieinboots.blogspot.com/

joy said...

Thank you very much. I love the way you pull off risky pieces. Good luck with your project.

Natalie said...

hey thanks for checking out my blog, i LOVE your inspiration pics!

http://natalieinboots.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!