Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

17 May 2009

morning inspiration 5/17/09

Photobucket
Spank! Japan b-day cake

Photobucket
Kate Spade, satorialist

Photobucket
Sedmikrasky; one of my favorite films

Photobucket
unknown

Photobucket
Charlotte Gainsbourg for Vogue France

rowanmersh.jpg
unknown; i love the tendrils!

Photobucket
unknown

3 comment(s):

Six Six Sick said...

Sedmikrasky is also one of my favorite films, so colorful and inspiring!

xxx,
Tiffany

joy said...

Althought the subject matter is kind of bleak there is beautiful imagery. And i crave their dresses and jumpsuits. I would love to see one of the Six Six Sick Girls make the jumpsuits.

The Six Six Sick Girls said...

Sedmikrasky is also one of my favorite films, so colorful and inspiring!

xxx,
Tiffany

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!