Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

29 May 2009

Happy belated dead person day!

Ok maybe that was a little too unfeeling. Some good friends and I went up to Robert E. Lee Memorial Park this past Monday. The captain did his Jesus routine and we munched on sandwiches and iced tea. We later sipped on wine and talked about God knows what. Then we headed to the brand new terminator movie. It was a complete waste of money but it was wholly satisfying to be around good people. I was sick most of the day but being around everyone made me feel better.

Photobucket
the captain as Jesus

Photobucket
Chelsea is amazing. She made this crocheted chain necklace that is so great.

Photobucket
Denny is on tour now in another part of the world. We all miss him a bunch.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Me, Chris M., and Chelsea. I am always cold and it had just rained. Chilly, Chilly.

Photobucket
Chris M. he is a rare breed that I have no idea how to describe and I like it that way.

Photobucket
Dancing Jesus

pictures by anna M.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!