Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

09 October 2010

This crazy thing I heard: Carhartt x APC

Leave it to APC to do something out of the box. So far out of the box I am scratching my head. Then I saw the clothing and it looks like a movie starring my father as a clean shaven mechanic. Did I mention it is set in Italy, no France or NY. There is a romance to some of the clothing that I am drawn to. I was inspired by products, located here. And decided to post a little inspiration via Polyvore.

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
 Joy D.

5 comment(s):

Michelle Elaine said...

whats the price point? im intrigued by the knit sweater!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

wobblinbetty said...

boots are super hot!

Shane Bailey said...

They seem to be plain APC not very much Carhartt, though all very beautiful :)

http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

Shane Bailey said...

They seem to be plain APC not very much Carhartt, though all very beautiful :)

http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

Michelle Elaine said...

whats the price point? im intrigued by the knit sweater!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!