Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

25 September 2010

Searching: a place to document style progression

An old "look" which a fellow blogger encouraged me to post more. That didn't work so well.


I am a big fan of reading blogs, even new ones. While reading Arash Mazinani's blog, a great find, I stumbled across this article about creating your own lookbook in order to organize your wardrobe. Now while that seems excessive I think Mazinani has a point. Searching for that "perfect" style is not the goal here. There is importance in building from your own experiences. Arash suggests to look to others style but I think I would much rather go solo and find my own way. Now all I have to do is wait for my nifty camera to arrive and snap, snap, snap! I guess all that is left is a membership at Chictopia or Lookbook.nu. Any suggestions?
Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
 Joy D.

2 comment(s):

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my post in your article. I also agree a look book is just as much about tracking your own style and looks you've created yourself just as much as finding inspiration from external sources.

THE DIVINITUS said...

happy birthday, september woman ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!