Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

26 August 2010

Yes Please: I want this orange tictac camera.

It comes in other colors but I like the orange. It reminds me of orange tictacs, and we all know those are the good ones.* I have found it for quite a good price but they are disapearing. My delay comes from wanting to know what this bad boy could do! So I did a Flickr Search. I don't know if you know but you can search a type of camera in Flickr Search and they will find photos taken from it. Maybe I should op for a SLR? I still think it looks pretty. 
*They have a new tropical fruit tictac that is really good but nothing beats orange.

I found some great shots.... 





Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

1 comment(s):

liz said...

its so cute and the pics are great, get it! SLR's are fantastic tho, so it really depends on what you want to be using it for.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!