Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

08 June 2010

If a man you respect....

...had an awesome blog wouldn't you share it?

Peter Nguyen lives in Brooklyn and works as an assistant to Robert Geller. He has great ideas that make me think. He also finds the best online shopping sites. Did I mention he has his own e-store?

The idea was to write a blog for oneself but for one's posterity. Sort of like a How I Met Your Mother but much more dapper. Often his blog posts circulate around real stories or issues. They seem frivolous but discussions are created on his blogs that are not present on other blogs. I encourage you to check out his blog  The Essential Man and comment on his post. You might be in for a good discussion.

Joy D.






0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!