Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

12 June 2010

Day 3 + 4: Tourist Stuff!

the most "model" I can get, I think.
Trousers: Jcrew/ Shoes: Vintage Bass/ Undershirt: H&M/ Sweater: secondhand/ Turban: Kangol

Oh what a great time it was just being a tourist for once. Shopping in Upper Haight (Day 3+7)  and lazing around on Alcatraz Island. Our Sunday was also spent record shopping and clothes shopping on Haight. I found some great things and Chris banked on some great albums. Alcatraz was great and was most excited of the topography. So much so I am going to do a post about it later. It was pretty diverse and cultivated by the prisoners.











Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!