Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

02 May 2010

I have been bored lately/ I have been busy lately

It spells ARTISTS...backwards. This was taken at Baltimore's Transmodern Festival.
Performance art is in the paper. I am the goofy one with an I on my chest. Performing with Theresa Columbus is the only thing that can take me away from other responsibilities. I am always guaranteed to have fun. This is proof that I have gotten out into the world of the living but I only have two weeks left in the semester. Booyah! 
Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy Davis

3 comment(s):

iliketweet said...

This is awesome! I didn't see the A to start with and was rather confused...

tweet tweet tweet

x

cookie said...

Imagine yourself showing this photo to your grandchildren one day, sayin "this is how your grandma was" :) crazy! I like it!
xo

Clare said...

This is awesome! I didn't see the A to start with and was rather confused...

tweet tweet tweet

x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!