Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

07 April 2010

Movie Night: Teasers!

To wet the pallette, dear readers, here are a few trailers of movies I'm into.

Doc Martens' are celebrating its 50th anniversary. I don't own a pair but i have been greatly affected by the culture surrounding this one shoe. It is unbelievable that one shoe could have so much influence on so many people. Just like my affection for DVF I love a chunky Doc Marten boot. Maybe I will purchase a pair, or maybe I will have to admire them from afar.




Banksy: the legend, the hero, the nice guy? I do not care how you choose to label him. I really like his work. And I always look forward to another documentary. Especially one of the most suspenseful. In high school I managed to fill the gigs on my harddrive to the tee with books of his work, I downloaded online. I was so criminal...Anywhoo he inspired me to write a zine and to get active in a more creative community. Thanks Banks!




A Halston documentary is primering at the Tribeca Film Festival, which will take place later this month. Oh boy! Halston, the man of shapes! The man of great proportions. A man beyond circumstance. I (obviously) get giddie when i look at the trailer. Hopefully this Andy Warhol directed documentary from long ago will hold me over.

Life is beautiful,let's share a little.
Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!