Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

08 April 2010

Accolades!


I received my first blog award today. Thanks to Liz of Ode to Awe. You really need to check her blog especially if you are inspired by the things I write here. In return I bestow this award to the following*:
Some Required
Psynopsis
Mama's a Rolling Stone
The Singular
Anja Cookie
Secretista
The Essential Man
Wondered-Wondered
Style Like U
OdetoAwe

*Make sure to share the love by posting the picture above and listing their blogs (with links) on a post
Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

1 comment(s):

iliketweet said...

Hoorah for awards! She gave me one too :)

tweet tweet tweet

x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!