Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

22 March 2010

Yes, Please: March: E-store shopping

 1.Bless_scarf vest                       
 2. Slow and Steady Wins the Race_sandal wedge 
                
3.Prose_silk dress


4. Spanish Moss Vintage_ summer fringe dress                       
5. Kanken_backpack in brick

                                                   6. Rike Feurstein_solange turban

How I love clothes and their shapes (and new ideas). I love old ideas too. And that is what I am loving right now. I have been scrap booking visual images in my brain of how I want my summer wardrobe to look. I am thinking FLOWY FLOWY FLOWY, with heels and sneakers interchanged. I want to be girly this summer. This was a long wish list. I only selected from Open Ceremony and Ooogabooga Shop. I can't wait to go thrifting more often. School has a way of messing with my fun. What are your picks for spring and summer?

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!