Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

02 February 2010

Say Whaa? Alexander Wang has an ad campaign?


I am so sorry for being so behind but I would like to formally say that I am excited and confused. I thought the intrigued to Alex Wang was the unsolicited brand he developed. I don't have much else to say. The photo is from Fashionologie. And the Wang camp promises to change the posters once a week for four weeks. This is some campaign.

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

3 comment(s):

SabinePsynopsis said...

Is this his first ad campaign? Who would have thought?

Obscura said...

hannah holman! woo!

Sabine said...

Is this his first ad campaign? Who would have thought?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!