Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

09 February 2010

Formspring ME/ News

I love questions! Please feel free to ask away on my Formspring. I really don't know if it will be fruitful or not but I am excited to see what kind of questions I get. Who knows if you don't try, ya?


I will also be attending the IFB conference this Monday in New York. I am very excited to hear what people like Tavi, Bryan, and Tavi have to say. And I will be reporting back on my adventures through video, SMS, and good old fashion blogging.
Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

1 comment(s):

Milk and Honey said...

Fashion blogging is getting crazy big now! It’s all so exciting, can’t wait for your post! x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!