Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

17 January 2010

My programming today and tonight in no particular order.


catching up on google reader


catching up on 2010 menswear collections


Starting with season 1 episode 1 of madmen

Today marks the last week of free time until May. Yes, I start my weeks on Sunday now. Today will be the last day I will be able to mindlessly surf the internet. I got a cold two days ago and I still haven't shaken it. I am medicating myself with sleep and a special ginger brew. Monday I have to meet with an advisor about Belgium and return my way late over due books. I also have to study Latin as I missed the last week of learning. So much to do!!! All in all I am ready to begin the next semester. This also means I will not be around as much but I know you will understand. I will still be posting daily. How many times today was mentioned in this post: 4.

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

1 comment(s):

Kennedy said...

mad men is so good, you will love it! ps: thank you for your sweet comment on my blog <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!