Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

25 January 2010

Lovely friends, I present Donna Harrison


video credited to Style Like U

If you are not up on Style Like U then you need to stop goofing around and get over there. Donna Harrison inspires me to be a good dresser but more importantly, a good person. I am also impressed with her love of her family. I don't know many people that talk about their parents as highly as she does. Her style matches her wisdom although the QVC is not my favorite I would imagine myself wearing an accessory like a neck or headscarf. I apologize: football, sickness, and other things have managed to give me a long but healthy break from the internet. But I am back and in full effect.

Life is beautiful, let's share a little.
Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!