Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

05 January 2010

Dots are my kind of pattern, ya know?













I love dots right now.  It is G's fault. I get her into the tackiest American television show. She makes me obsess, although temporarily, into the best pattern since the meander.


Life is beautiful, let’s share a little. 

Joy D.

9 comment(s):

Natalie Suarez said...

love the pattern so much! great post :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

my empty closet said...

that blue dress looks so comfy...love it!

SabinePsynopsis said...

I know what you mean, I never liked dots and suddenly I want dotted tights, dotted shirts, dotted skirts.. I hope it's just a short virus. Sabine x

Alta Moda - Aine said...

So cute!!! Check out my blog sometime...i'm new to the whole thing so it's not great...

altamoda2.blogspot.com

Ashburn Eng said...

COMME COMME!!

g said...

your obsession is better than mine, seriously like i now love love jersey shore and feel like dressing like a guidette and everything. so strange haha.

g said...

oh and lulu looks very cute wearing CdG.

Anonymous said...

wow all of these polka dots are gorgeous. I love teh blue dress. Is that Rumi from fashiontoast?!?

Ashburn Eng said...

COMME COMME!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!