Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

01 November 2009

You go girl

a successful pairing for both lavender, peach, and pale pink.
There is something awfully Clemence Posey in this outfit.


Brett Manning is a cool chick. She sells on etsy and makes wonderful drawings.
here is her site_ http://www.brettisagirl.com/


Cocorosa, very cool business woman in the world of fashion. Will wear anything and turn it into something better. She is one of the only bloggers I see smile.


This woman knows how to rock crazy summer heels and a wicked polka dot jumpsuit.
This is key in eastern/asian style of dress. It is so deliberate but they execute in a style that seems laid back. I love it.
Photos: chictopia + face hunter

I have been having trouble loading okbook.nu. Have any of you also had problems? Email me or comment below. It is a little odd. I am pretty sure something is going on with their servers. I am in need of some cool music to listen too. Leo Ferre is starting to bug me and remixes don't have much replay value.



Sorry for the delay.
Joy

2 comment(s):

Lilian Montes said...

asian girls can get away with some vintage options could be ridiculous on european ones...
Jealouzyy :D

LMP said...

asian girls can get away with some vintage options could be ridiculous on european ones...
Jealouzyy :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!