Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

21 September 2009

lovely quilted yum yum

Was that title incoherent enough?




ph: siankeegan.typepad.com

Sian Keegan has been stitching for awhile and I have finally found where her blog is located. She makes things that look like well crafted but delicate pieces. Her blog is not only inspiring but exuberent with quilted animals and wonderfully drawn patterns. I am the biggest fan of her stitched feathers. I also posted a picture of a skirt she made to show you just how yummy her floral and stitched designs are. Truly no verbose adjective is good enough for how awesome her stuff is. I only included my favorite favorites but I have given many links to her site to let you in on her goods too. Let me know if you like her stuff.



ph: siankeegan.typepad.com

Hearts and love,
JOY D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!