Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

01 September 2009

Julian, oh, Julian


The captain would kill me if he knew I was posting about the lead singer of the Strokes. He's a hottie and above all else I really enjoy his voice. Above is a video that is, in fact, a preview for his solo album. I enjoyed the first Strokes album but I don't know about the rest, it left me wanting more. I think Julian Casablancas is looking for something better to do with his vocals. He did a song with Sparklehorse that sounded fantastic. It seems he will be entering the realm of electronic sound (Brian Eno, Animal Collective, School of Seven Bells), something I am starting to get sick of seeing "re-invented". Enough of me yakking, watch this neato video. I originally found it at TOKYO DANDY.
HAPPY LABOR DAY!
JOY D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!