Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

22 September 2009

Art Nite inspiration




[images: nosotroscinco.com via FFFFound]
Here I go again, come up with yet another project that I will not complete. Gone are the days when I have enough free time to make my own creations or work on my own crafts. But here we go anyway because I am a sucker for art nights. These designs were originally made by design group Studio Cinco. Studio Cinco has a blog although there isn't much to look at.

I imagine Jared, Krista, Justin, and I working on our own wall hangings in our own unique ways. Is this the most amazing thing or what?

Maybe I am a kooky artist wannabe?
JOYD

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!