Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

22 July 2009

Whoa! New Format!!!! Holy Shit!!!

I've calmed down, what about you?
I hope that you guys can bear with me while I format the past 10 posts to this blog. I will try and reformat all of them but we all know that won't be soon. These days....I seem to think, sit, and surf blogs. How is your summer? Oh the picture? Jess, C-Dog, the Captain, Denny, C-Mart= the B301 crew, my extended fam and secondary clan of roommates. Ps. I am never selling my books online again. I hate it. I think I will just sell clothes and jewelry...that is happening more sooner than later. And that makes me very happy. I might make the Captain model (and my self) this weekend.
Joy D.

2 comment(s):

Jessica Lohmeyer said...

pop tart crew! mobile party unit

Jess Borowski said...

pop tart crew! mobile party unit

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!