Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

26 July 2009

Not-uh.



Nope. This is too much for me. What the hell are people thinking these days.
Hello readers and part-time viewers. I am back from my awesome family reunion. I might show pictures if I can manage to get them off of my phone. My sister took so many of them and will put them up on facebook. The captain came with me and had a blast (his words not mine, haha). My family loved him. We ate so much and even got to go boating. It was so peaceful. Now I am back in MD laying in bed about to drift off to sleep but not before I check the rest of the entries on google reader and say hey to my favorite bloggers.

Joy D.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!