Find Me

Head over to The Unsewn, it's live!

04 July 2009

Florida 09 baby!


Photobucket
Weird graffiti in the bathroom of a vegan restaurant we went to.

Photobucket
Brit geared up for safety

Photobucket
Ugh, tacky tourist hat.

Photobucket
Can you guess what is hilarious and disturbing about this photo?

Photobucket
OMG bathing suit shot. I can't believe I'm posting this.

Photobucket
Haha. peace man

Photobucket
And this is Cocoa Beach where we visited the first day I was in Florida.
Despite the awkward disposition of its residents, not including a few exceptions, I loved hanging out in Florida. I got sick and my friend Brit took care of me. She is so great that way. No pics from the Animal Collective show, my camera died.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to read what you think. I love responding to your questions. Ask away!